Greenville Symphony Student Ambassadors
The Greenville Symphony is excited to announce its newest community program, Greenville Symphony Student Ambassadors (GSSA). Its purpose is to connect high school students with the symphony and with other students who share this interest.
Student Ambassadors will be invited to concerts, post-concert socials, and have the opportunity to meet guest artists. In return, they will be asked to promote Greenville Symphony among their peers, volunteer at education events, and be encouraged to bring a friend to the concert hall.
- The inaugural members of GSSA will be students who study an instrument and who are passionate about classical music.
- They must be a high school student in upstate South Carolina or western North Carolina. Homeschoolers are welcome to apply. (Students should still be in high school when the program starts in October of 2022).
- Students should be able to attend at least four of the six Masterworks programs. These concerts are free for Ambassadors.
- Student Ambassadors will help promote Masterworks concerts to their peers on social media.
- Student Ambassadors will assist staff members before the concerts and sit as a group during the performance. The Program will begin in the 2022-23 Season. The first concert is in October, 2022.
- After select concerts, Student Ambassadors will have an opportunity to socialize in downtown Greenville at Spill the Beans or a similar location.
- Student Ambassadors will be asked to work with staff at children’s concerts and other educational events.
- Student Ambassadors may be given performance opportunities.
The 2022-2023 Student Ambassadors
|Audrey Ellen Duwel|
|Viola Grace Greene|
|Sierra Anne Kremenliev|
|Ethan Christopher Lee|
|Caroline Davis Phillips|
|Jasmin Thérèse Pro-Muñoz|
|Camille Gabrielle Webb|
|Sarah Nicole West|
|Emma K Wise|
How to Apply
- Applications for the 76th season will open in early spring.