TICKETS GO ON SALE TUESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2024 at 10 AM.
MAY THE FOURTH be with you as the Greenville Symphony Orchestra brings you Star Wars: A New Hope live in concert! The orchestra and conductor, Thiago Tiberio, bring the score to life while you watch the film!
The performance is at Bon Secours Wellness Arena at 7 PM on May 4, 2024.
“The Force is strong with this one…”
Set 30 years after Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: A New Hope, the fourth episode of the saga, returns to the desert planet of Tatooine. A young Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) begins to discover his destiny when, searching for a lost droid, he is saved by reclusive Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi (Alec Guinness). A civil war rages in the galaxy, and Rebel forces struggle against the evil Galactic Empire, Luke and Obi-Wan enlist the aid of hotshot pilot, Han Solo (Harrison Ford). Joined by the quirky droid duo R2-D2 and C-3PO, the unlikely team sets out to rescue Rebel leader Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher) and make use of the stolen plans to destroy the Empire’s ultimate weapon.
In a legendary confrontation, the rogue group mounts an attack against the Death Star for a climactic battle with the evil Sith Lord Darth Vader.
- Tickets are exclusively available from Ticketmaster.com and The GSP International Airport Box Office at Bon Secours Wellness Arena.
- Box Office Hours: Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Weekend hours vary by event. As a general rule, doors open around 1 hour before an event, and the box office opens no less than 2 hours before an event.
- When purchasing tickets at the GSP International Airport Box Office at Bon Secours Wellness Arena, you will be charged a small box office fee along with any additional taxes or ticketing fees that may apply. Please note that all sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are not permitted, and we may not be able to reprint lost or stolen tickets.
- Ticket Help: If you have a ticketing issue or need special assistance, please email email@example.com.