The Greenville Symphony Orchestra Urban Professionals (GROUP) was established in 2021 to introduce professionals to the Greenville Symphony Orchestra through a series of exclusive social and concert-related events. The GROUP replaces the Downtown Symphony Club (DSC) and includes many of the same benefits DSC members have valued for years.
GROUP members have access to special events including GSO concerts and other social opportunities throughout the year. The GROUP offers excellent opportunities for discovering the allure of symphonic music and networking with peers representing a wide variety of professions.
Make sure to follow the GROUP on social media platforms: Instagram and Facebook.
Please contact Taylor Keeter at firstname.lastname@example.org or Grace Bulter at email@example.com to receive more information on how to join.
Look forward to these upcoming events
- November 8, 2022: Fireforge Brewery Pop-Up Music! social
- December 18, 2022: Pre-Concert brunch before Holiday at Peace
- January 14, 2023: Pre-Concert dinner before Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in Concert
- February 18, 2023: Pre-Concert dinner before The Planets
- March 25, 2023: Happy Hour before Rachmaninoff Rhapsody
- April 30, 2023: Pre-Concert brunch before Mahler’s Resurrection Symphony
GSO Urban Professionals Membership:
$125 annual donation for single membership
$250 for couple membership
• Includes entry to all GROUP events.
• Invitation to opening and closing Masterworks Post-Concert Receptions (October 1, 2022, and April 29, 2023).
• Includes one ticket per member to one Chamber Orchestra concert of your choice.
• Includes one ticket per member to one Masterworks concert of your choice.
• Includes Buy One Get One 50% off discount on tickets for Pops Series (Holiday at Peace on Dec. 16, 17, and 18).
*Pops tickets are based on availability and the discount can only be used on one ticket per event.
• Includes complimentary champagne toast at the Saturday, Dec. 18, 2021, performance of “Holiday at Peace” (tickets to H@P must be purchased – BOGO 50% off for GROUP members).
• Includes Buy One Get One Free discount on tickets for GSO End-of-Season Fundraiser Event TBD Date
• Name recognition in the 2022-2023 GSO Playbill.
• Includes one Gourmet Club Card per member (a 20% discount on your bill at all Table 301 restaurants)
Three easy ways to donate and join!
1) Mail your check to the GSO 200 S. Main St. Greenville, SC 29601
2) Donate to our PayPal
3) Set up recurring payments and pay in monthly installments
Please contact Taylor Keeter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-232-0344 ext. 112, or Grace Butler at email@example.com or 864-232-0344 ext. 121, to learn more information.