The Greenville Symphony Orchestra Urban Professionals (GROUP) was established in 2021 with a goal of introducing professionals to the Greenville Symphony Orchestra through a series of exclusive social and concert related events. The GROUP replaces the Downtown Symphony Club (DSC) and includes many of the same benefits DSC members have valued for years.
GROUP members have access to special events including GSO concerts and other social opportunities throughout the year. The GROUP offers excellent opportunities for both discovering the allure of symphonic music, as well as networking with peers representing a wide variety of professions.
Make sure to follow the GROUP on social media platforms: Instagram and Facebook.
GSO Urban Professionals Membership:
$125 annual donation for single membership
$250 for couple membership
• Includes entry to all GROUP events.
• Invitation to opening and closing Masterworks Post-Concert Receptions (November 13, 2021, and May 14, 2022).
• Includes one ticket per member to one Chamber Orchestra concert of your choice.
• Includes one ticket per member to one Masterworks concert of your choice.
• Includes Buy One Get One 50% off discount on tickets for Pops Series (Holiday at Peace on Dec. 18, and Revolution: The Beatles Symphonic Experience on March 10). *Pops tickets are based on availability and the discount can only be used on one ticket per event.
• Includes complimentary champagne toast at the Saturday, Dec. 18, 2021, performance of “Holiday at Peace” (tickets to H@P must be purchased – BOGO 50% off for GROUP members).
• Includes Spring Wine Tasting event.
• Includes Buy One Get One Free discount on tickets for GSO End-of-Season Fundraiser Event TBD Date
• Name recognition in the 2021-2022 GSO Playbill.
• Two Gourmet Club Cards (a 20% discount on your bill at all Table 301 restaurants).
Three easy ways to donate and join!
1) Mail your check to the GSO 200 S. Main St. Greenville, SC 29601
2) Donate to our PayPal
3) Set up recurring payments and pay in monthly installments
Please contact Taylor Keeter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-232-0344 ext. 112 to learn more information.