HOW TO ORDER:
- Call the Peace Center Box Office at (864) 467-3000, toll-free at (800) 888-7768.
- Visit the Peace Center Box Office at 300 South Main St. Monday through Saturday, 10 AM – 6 PM.
- Please note: tickets to the 2018-2019 concert season go on sale to the public beginning tuesday, september 5, 2018.
Subscribe today to contribute to the vitality, influence and success of your community’s non-profit orchestra. By subscribing, you’ll make an integral investment in a longstanding, integral pillar of the Upstate’s thriving arts scene, and your support will help us continue to provide quality cultural and educational enrichment to the people of the Upstate. To order a subscription, contact the Peace Center Box Office at (864) 467-3000 or toll-free at (800) 888-7768.
ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS:
- Save money. Subscribers enjoy discounts off regular ticket prices.
- Have a seat to call your own. Once your seat is assigned, it’s yours! You can renew your same seats year after year, or have the first priority to upgrade to different seating.
- Enjoy the convenience of no-fee ticket exchanges. Can’t make one of the concerts? No problem — we provide options! Subscribers can exchange their tickets to any GSO concert of their choice*, or return them (up to one hour prior to showtime) for a tax deduction. Exchange between series, for the same concert on another day, or donate your tickets for a tax deduction (exchanges or turnbacks must be completed 48 hours in advance by contacting the Peace Center box office).
* Subscriber is responsible for any difference in exchanged ticket value.
STUDENT & TEACHER TICKETS
Students and teachers with a valid ID may purchase $10 tickets the week of most GSO concerts, based on availability. $10 student tickets must be purchased in person at The Peace Center Box Office located at 300 South Main St.
We encourage parents to bring their younger children (ages five through 12) to any Sunday afternoon Masterworks Series concert on us! For each adult ticket purchased in the Sunday Funday seating section located in the Upper Balcony of the Peace Center Concert Hall, you will receive TWO child tickets FREE.
LARGE GROUP TICKETS
Come one; come all. Groups of 10 or more receive a 20% discount off regular ticket prices. Plan early to receive the best seats! Email Todd Weir or call him at (864) 232-0344, ext. 118.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: